Unearth Your Wild Side at The New Forest Adventure Playground
Our fantastic adventure playground is the ideal place for exploration and fun.
Whether you’re a tiny tot or an adult, you’ll love Go Wild! - we think they are one of the best playgrounds in the New Forest!
So if you’re looking for things to do with the kids in the New Forest, this is just the place to help them burn off some of that energy!
Younger visitors up to six years old can enjoy the sand pits, diggers, slides, climbing frames and swings, all in a safe and stimulating environment.
Located among the trees and in sight of the park’s wildlife, Go Wild! for over 6's has a log jumble, ‘birds’ nests’ climbing ropes, swings, spider nets and so much more.
Our fantastic adventure playground for over 6's is the ideal place for exploration and fun with so much to do, such as;
- The incredible spiders web; Everyone can enjoy the challenge of climbing the ropes to cross the spiders web bridge, how high will you climb?
- Swinging in the basket swings or with siblings and friends on the long multi person rope swing!
- Getting dizzy going round and round on the rope merry go round!
- Climbing the high ropes into the bird nests!
- Practice your balancing skills climbing the log jumble and rope nets!
Mini Go Wild!
Mini Go wild; For the tiny tots - away from the older boys and girls – there’s Mini Go Wild!
Younger visitors up to six years old can enjoy...
- The sensory sand pit; Sand is a great way to get textures into the hands of children. Our sand pit has buckets and spades to encourage sensory skills, fine motor skills, hand eye coordination and creativity!
- The digger; Children will love digging and moving the sand with our digger, all while improving their hand eye co-ordination!
- Testing their balance on the stepping stone rope bridge!
- Climbing and exploring THREE different climbing areas using a variety of ropes, ladders, tyres and more!
- Swinging in the basket swing or with siblings and friends on the long multi person rope swing!
Sign up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list in order to keep up to date with park news and special offers.