Sponsors & Partners
Help us be a catalyst for change by supporting wildlife conservation at New Forest Wildlife Park.
The New Forest Wildlife Park is involved in a variety of conservation programmes. We focus on educating and communicating the important messages about wildlife conservation to all our visitors.
New Forest Wildlife Park receives no grants, government support or other sources of outside finance. Gate receipts and public donations are the only sources of income we can use to fund our vital work.
Sponsoring the New Forest Wildlife Park offers your business the perfect opportunity to become involved, contribute to your corporate social responsibility and support this community asset.
Sponsorship benefits include
- Your company name displayed on the selected enclosure
- Sponsorship Certificate for display at you premises
- 15 adult day tickets in the first year
- 1/2 day Keeper Experience for up to 4 people
- Your name and sponsorship will be used throughout our social media, newsletters and website.
Sponsorship opportunities commence at £3,000
Areas available for sponsorship:
- Animal Enclosure Development for 2023 Scottish Wildcat and Pine Marten enclosures
- Play areas - we have 2 interactive play areas to cater for all ages
- Events - throughout the year we hold various events and competitions to encourage families and all visitors to be more aware of conservation. Otter Days, Wolf Days etc
- Corporate Adoptions
Enquire about sponsorship opportunities
Sign up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list in order to keep up to date with park news and special offers.