Wildlife Birthday Parties
Would you like a REALLY WILD Birthday Party?
Then why not celebrate at New Forest Wildlife Park?
We offer a fun-packed party for birthday children and their friends, with a mini guided tour of the wildlife park and its animals, a close encounter with an animal, and 50% off an animal adoption for the birthday girl or boy, a birthday lunchbox, goodie bags and all-day entry to the park and its fabulous Go Wild! adventure play areas.
Minimum age 5 years old.
Our birthday parties include:
- Tailored fun-fact-filled tour of the park for you and your friends with your own party host.
- An animal encounter with a zookeeper for the birthday child.
- 50% discounted animal adoption pack for the birthday child
- Birthday lunchboxes, one per child.
- Invitations can be downloaded.
- Party Bag* for each child (contents may vary e.g. pencil, notepad, eraser, postcard and mask).
- Complimentary return ticket to the park to every child
- All day admission to the Park and Go Wild! adventure playgrounds plus accompanying adult.
£20.00 per child.
If the birthday child is 5 years :1 accompanying adult is permitted free with each child guest.
If the birthday child is over 5 years: 1 accompanying adult is free per five paying children.
Additional adults pay full admittance to New Forest Wildlife Park.
Minimum party number is 10 children
Birthday parties of over 25 people (ie all children+all adults) will need a second party host at an extra cost of £35.00.
Confirmation of numbers is required seven days before the party. Any ‘no show’ children on the day will be charged at £5.00.
Parties are fully supervised by qualified members of staff.
If you wish to bring extra food and drink, extras for party bags, please bring them half an hour before the party starts. We appreciate advanced notice of any extras you plan to bring.
Please note that NO ALCOHOL or BALLOONS are permitted for parties.
Annual Pass holders are entitled to 10% off birthday parties.
For further information and booking please contact: Head Office on 02380 292408 or email email@example.com