What I need to know
- All wildlife keeper experiences should be pre-booked at least 30 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Good footwear/wellies and other suitable clothing required for variable weather conditions i.e. waterproof coat, fleece, sunhat, suncream, etc.
- Times available may vary depending on staffing, animal husbandry and seasonal restrictions.
- Full amount is payable at time of booking.
- All participants under 18 years old must to be accompanied by a supervising adult who is present throughout the experience.
- Gift Vouchers are available for the experiences, which are valid for 12 months from date of issue and are non-extendable or refundable.
- A Gift Voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used as a Raffle Prize. ·Bookings for Wildlife Keeper Experiences are available all year round and times can be discussed when booking.
- Gift packs include a souvenir photo certificate, 50% discount off an annual adoption, a t-shirt or baseball cap to take home and all day entry to the park for the keeper experience person.