What I need to know
- All wildlife keeper experiences should be pre-booked at least 30 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Good footwear/wellies and other suitable clothing required for variable weather conditions i.e. waterproof coat, fleece, sunhat, suncream, etc.
- Times available may vary depending on staffing, animal husbandry and seasonal restrictions.
- Full amount is payable at time of booking.
- All participants under 18 years old must to be accompanied by a supervising adult who is present throughout the experience.
- Gift Vouchers are available for the experiences, which are valid for 12 months from date of issue and are non-extendable or refundable.
- A Gift Voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used as a Raffle Prize. ·Bookings for Wildlife Keeper Experiences are available all year round and times can be discussed when booking.
- Gift packs include a souvenir photo certificate, 50% discount off an annual adoption, a t-shirt or baseball cap to take home and all day entry to the park for the keeper experience person.
- Our animal kitchen has food preparation for carnivores and birds of prey such as meat chunks, fish, rodents and chicken – the Keeper will be willing to support however involved you wish to be in food preparation and will always offer disposable gloves if necessary. Feeding the animals does involve meat and fish.