Sponsors & partners
The New Forest Wildlife Park is involved in a variety of conservation programmes. We focus on educating and communicating the important messages about conservation to all our visitors.
New Forest Wildlife Park receives no grants, government support or other sources of outside finance. Gate receipts and public donations are the only sources of income we can use to fund our vital work.
Sponsorship offers businesses the perfect opportunity to become involved, contribute to their corporate social responsibility and support this community asset.
Sponsorship commence at £3,000
Areas available for sponsorship -
- Animal Enclosure Development for 2019 Scottish Wildcat and Pine Marten enclosures
- Play areas - we have 2 interactive play areas to cater for all ages
- Events - throughout the year we hold various events and competitions to encourage families and all visitors to be more aware of conservation. Otter Days, Wolf Days etc
- Corporate Adoptions
- Your company name will be displayed on the selected enclosure
- Sponsorship Certificate for display at you premises
- 15 adult day tickets in the first year.
- 1/2 day Keeper Experience for up to 4 people
- Your name and sponsorship will be used throughout our social media, newsletters and website.
- For further details please email